Activating Post Types Locator Add-on
To start using the Post Types Locator add-on you will first need to activate it:
- Go to GEO my WP's Add-ons page ( Dashboard -> GEO my WP -> Add-ons.
- Click "Activate Add-on" in the Post Types Locator add-on box.
Setup Post Types Locator add-on
Once the add-on activated, its new settings will be added to GEO my WP settings page ( Dashboard -> GEO my WP -> Settings ) page.
- "Edit Post" page - map zoom level - Set the default zoom level of the map that displays in the "Post Edit" page.
- "Edit Post" page - default latitude - Enter the latitude of the initial location that show on the map which displays in the "Post Edit" page
- "Edit Post" page - default longitude - Enter the longitude of the initial location that show on the map which displays in the "Post Edit" page
- Post Types - Check the check-boxes of the post types that you would like to assign geolocation to. GEO my WP will add its Location section to the "Post Edit" page ( admin ) of the post types you choose here.
- Mandatory Address fields - Check this checkbox if you want to make sure that users will add location to a post that they create or update. Doing so will prevent users from saving a post that do not have a location assign to it.