To start using the Single Location add-on you will first need to activate it:
- Go to GEO my WP's Add-ons page ( Dashboard -> GEO my WP -> Add-ons ).
- Click "Activate Add-on" in the Single Location add-on box.
The page will reload, and the add-on box should now be green which means it is now active.
At this point when the add-on is active few things will happen:
- GEO my WP's original shortcodes [gmw_single_location] and [gmw_member_location] will not be available any longer.
- A new [gmw_single_location] shortcode is available with the Single Location add-on that replace the two shortcodes mentioned above. Make sure you remove/modify your existing shortcodes mentioned above if you are using the Single Location add-on.
- A new Single Location widget will be available for you to use.